Thursday, May 30, 2013

Favorites




I have many products that I love, but these are a few that stand out.
1. La Roche Posay Hydraphase UV SPF 30: Lightweight moisturizer with intense hydration & built-in SPF (great for dehydrated or sensitive skin).
2. Toofaced shadow insurance primer: I've been using this for years, an eyeshadow primer that prevents creasing & fading, and helps for shadows to show up more vibrant.
3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid: I always end up going back to this foundation after trying many others. Great coverage, long-wearing & oil-controlling. Best for normal-oily skin types. I sometimes mix it with strobe cream to sheer it out to a medium coverage, and apply it with MAC #130 stipple brush or a Beauty Blender.
4. Beauty Blender: Foundation sponge that blends liquids & creams beautifully, and gives an airbrush-like finish. Dampen sponge and stipple on.
5. MAC Dipdown Fluidline: Dark brown gel liner, perfect for defining dark brown brows. MAC #263 is the perfect brush to apply this with.
6. MAC Harmony blush: I love this for contouring! (light to medium skintones).

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Edmonton, AB, Canada
22 year old Go-Getta | Canadian Makeup Artist | First Nations | Color fiend & glitter addict | Based in Edmonton | DREAM.BELIEVE.ACHIEVE | Instagram & Twitter: @StarrlyGladue | Website: www.starrlygladue.com <3